Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy when processing personal data and the security of all business data is important to us, which we take into account in our business processes. Here we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) is
Adrian & Partner tax consultant mbB
Authorized representative: Kai Adrian
Phone: +49 6232 10098 0
see also our imprint.
You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition "The data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (e.g. e-mail address, name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this connection after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) In the following, we will inform you about your rights in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. You can exercise these rights at any time and therefore contact us directly. If you claim these rights from us, we will examine them in detail, taking into account the related legal requirements and conditions. We may request further information from you in this regard. We will explain the results of our examination and our procedure for fulfilling your request in detail. It is possible that we will not be able to fully comply with your wishes in the manner you have requested. This should not prevent you from claiming your rights against us or from asking us about them. We will be happy to answer all your questions.
(2) Right to information
You have the right to request information from us at any time as to whether and which data concerning your person are processed by us. This also includes information on the purposes of the processing, possibly on recipients to whom we have disclosed data from you, the planned storage period and possibly information on the origin of this data, unless we have collected it directly from you. In addition, you have the right to a one-time free copy of your personal data stored by us. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administration fee for making the following copies.
(3) Right to correction
You have the right to ask us to correct any inaccurate data that we have stored about you. This also includes the right to complete incomplete personal data.
(4) Right of deletion
You have the right to demand that we delete any data we have stored about you. If we have published data about you, this also includes our obligation, within the framework of the "right to be forgotten" pursuant to Art. 17 (2) DSGVO, to forward all links to this data as well as copies or replications of this data regarding your request for deletion to other persons responsible for processing this published personal data, taking into account available technology and implementation costs.
(5) Right to limitation of processing
You have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of data that we have stored about you. Afterwards, processing of this data is only possible with your consent or for a few legally defined purposes.
(6) Right to object to the processing
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection via the contact channels listed under § 1 No. (2).
(7) Right to revoke your data protection consent
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(8) Right to data transferability
You have the right to obtain from us personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format for the purpose of transfer to another responsible person. At your request, this also includes direct transfer from us to the other responsible party, taking into account the available technical possibilities.
(9) Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain at any time to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP address
- host name
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes (referrer)
- The concrete pages of our website that you have called up
- Browser: Type, version and language set
- Operating system: Type and version
- Screen resolution
- colour depth
- Size of the browser window
- Installed Browser Plugins
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies may be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
a) As a matter of principle, this website does not use any cookies. Only the use of technically necessary transient cookies cannot be completely excluded. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
b) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. You can find out how to set this in the browser you are using from the help function of the browser. Please note that if you use several browsers or devices, you must do this separately for the browser on each device.
§ 6 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) When you contact the service provider by e-mail, we will store your e-mail address and, if you so specify, other contact details in order to answer your questions.
Special forms of use
1. use of our client area:
(1) If you are one of our clients, you will receive a password by telephone to use the client area. This password is used for authentication in order to be able to view further information and download forms and other documents in the client area. You do not need any personal data to use the client area and no additional personal data is collected.
Other third-party services
(1) On this website we have also integrated offers from Google (Google Fonts: Fonts). By using this service, we can provide you with a better user experience on our website. This serves our interest in increasing the attractiveness of our website. The legal basis for the use of these offers is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(2) By visiting the website, the third party provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified under § 5 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether this third-party provider provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in with the third party provider, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish your profile to be assigned to the respective third-party provider, you must log out before visiting our website. The third party provider may store your data as a usage profile and may use it for advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and, if necessary, to inform other users of the respective service about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective third party provider to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the third party provider can be found in the following data protection information provided by this provider. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy:
Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy and www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Google LLC, the parent company of Google Ireland Ltd, has adopted the EU-US Privacy Shield: www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
Last update: 12.12.2019