We appreciate your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy in the processing of personal data and the security of all business data is an important concern for us, which we take into account in our business processes. Here we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Albert Schweizer KG
Managing Director: Rudolf Maier
Telephone: +49 621 87879 0
, see. also our privacy statement
Our data protection officer can be reached at datenschutz [at] schweizer-net.de or our postal address with the addition "Der Datenschutzbeauftragte".
(3) When you contact us by email or through a contact form, we will store the information you provide (such as your email address, name and telephone number) to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 your rights
(1) In the following, we will inform you about your data subject rights in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. You can exercise these rights at any time and therefore contact us directly. Insofar as you claim these rights against us, we will examine these in detail, taking into account the associated legal requirements and requirements. For this we will ask for more information from you. We will explain the results of our examination as well as our procedure for the fulfillment of your inquiry in detail. It is possible that we can not fully meet your wishes in the way you want. This should not prevent you from claiming your rights or asking us about them. We will gladly answer all your inquiries.
(2) Right to information
You have the right to request information from us at any time as to whether and which data about you is processed by us. This also includes information on the purposes of the processing, possibly on recipients to whom we have disclosed data about you, the planned storage period and, if applicable, information on the origin of this data, if we did not collect these directly from you. In addition, you have the right to a one-time, free copy of your personal data stored with us. In making the following copies, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable administration fee.
(3) Right to rectification
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate information that we have stored about you. This includes the right to complete incomplete personal data.
(4) Right to cancellation
You have the right to ask us to delete any data we have stored about you. If we have published data from you, this also includes our obligation, in the context of the "right to be forgotten" under Art. 17 para. 2 DSGVO, taking into account available technology and the implementation costs, your deletion request all links to these data as well as copies or replications to forward this data to other persons responsible for the processing of this published personal data.
(5) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of data that we have stored about you. Thereafter, processing of this data is only possible with your consent or for a limited number of legally stipulated purposes.
(6) Right to object to the processing
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising contradiction you can inform us about the contact channels listed under § 1 Nr. (2).
(7) Right to revoke a data protection consent
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(8) Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain personally identifiable information about us in a structured, common and machine-readable format for the purpose of transfer to another person in charge. At your request and taking into account the existing technical possibilities, this includes the direct transfer from us to the other person in charge.
(9) Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain at any time to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of personal data.
§ 3 collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. DSGVO) :
Date and time of the request
Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the requirement (concrete page)
Access Status / HTTP status code
each transmitted amount of data
Website that receives the request (referrer)
The specific pages of our website called by you
Browser: type, version and language set
Operating system: type and version
Size of the browser window
Installed browser plugins
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer services that you can use if you are interested. Specifically, we offer you the opportunity to request technical data sheets, samples or offers. To do so, you must provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data-processing principles apply. Mandatory information is marked with an asterisk. Information in fields not marked in this way is purely voluntary.
(2) When contacting the service provider via the request form, we will store your email address, name, telephone and company affiliation and, if you specify so, your salutation, position, fax number, address and any other information you have provided, to answer your request.
(3) We sometimes use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(5) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Social media and other services of third parties
1. Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. In doing so, we are pursuing our interest in increasing the attractiveness of our website by showing you interactive maps directly on our website and allowing you to make comfortable use of the map function. The legal basis for the use of the plug-in is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before calling the subpage. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
2. Integration of other services of third parties
(1) On this website we have also included offers from Google (Google Fonts: Fonts). By using these offers we can offer you a better user experience on our website. This serves our interest of increasing the attractiveness of our website. The legal basis for the use of these offers is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(2) By visiting the website, the respective third party provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether this third party provider provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. If you are logged in to the third party, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile with the respective third-party provider, you must log out before visiting our website. The third party may store your information as a usage profile and may use it for the purposes of advertising, market research, and / or customizing its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and, if necessary, to inform other users of the respective service about their activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must comply with the relevant third-party provider in order to exercise this.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the following privacy statements of these providers. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy:
(4) Addresses of the respective provider and URL with their privacy notices:
a) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework